Ready to get started? Applying to the college is simple and straightforward:
1. Complete an online application.
KCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
RPC, 1st Floor Room 101
620 College Street Road
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
2. Contact your high school and ask them to provide you with official copies of your transcripts, or if you have obtained a GED, send us your test results.
3. If you have completed courses at another college, other than a KCTCS college, we will need an official transcript.
4. Fill out a financial aid application. You should also check out possible payment options which includes scholarships, federal grants and student loans. If you have graduated from high school in the last 10 years, you may have KEES scholarship funds that you can use.
5. Send us copies of your ACT or COMPASS scores. These scores help us to decide the appropriate placement in courses according to your skill level. If you haven't taken the COMPASS test before, go ahead and get your application turned in and then contact the Assessment Center at (270) 706-8809 to schedule your test. The COMPASS test is free for students who are taking it for the first time.
After you have completed these steps, you will be contacted by the college concerning dates and times for new student orientation sessions, registration and academic advising.
Welcome to ECTC!