Computer and Information Technologies
Computer Information Technology (IT) professionals are in high demand!
Some of the most highly sought after employees are IT professionals. Our Computer and Information Technologies programs will prepare you for entry-level positions in the IT field. You will learn the skills needed to problem solve and communicate effectively within the complex computer information technology industry. Through our program you can specialize in Computer Programming, (information systems and/or software development), Network Administration (Microsoft and/or CISCO), or Internet Technologies, which covers Web programming and/or administration.
What are my career choices?
You have several career choices as an IT professional. You could become a computer programmer, a network administrator, a web site developer or a web administrator. In the IT program, you will gain hands-on experience to prepare you for entry-level positions in a variety of IT positions.
What are my degree, diploma, or certificate options?
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Computer Information Technologies Internet Technologies Track
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Computer Information Technologies Network Administration Track
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Computer Information Technologies Security Track
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Computer Information Technologies Programming Track
If you want to get a bachelor's degree, Western Kentucky University has a completer degree with courses offered completely online.
- A+ Certificate
- Cisco Networking Associate Certificate
- Cisco Networking Enhanced Certificate
- CIT Fundamental Certificate
- Computer Tech Basic Certificate
- Computer Technician Certificate
- Microsoft Enterprise Administrator Certificate
- Microsoft Network Administrator Certificate
- Mobile Applications Development Certificate
- Programming Certificate
- Security+ Certificate
- Web Administration Certificate
- Web Programming Certificate
Where do I start?
Apply for admission to ECTC to receive information from the Admissions Office about submitting your placement test scores (ACT or COMPASS exams) and to schedule a meeting with an advisor to register for your classes. Also, the CIT Program website can provide you with other information about the program.
KCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
RPC 1st Floor Room 106
610 College Street Road
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
(270) 706-8461 or Toll free: (877) 246-2322, Ext. 68461 this page maintained by: firstname.lastname@example.org