We can help you find your fit! Our services include assistance with building a professional
resume, providing tips for a successful interview, and providing resources for full-time
and part-time employment. One of our main services includes assisting students with
their career pathway and helping them declare a major. We want you to be successful!
Let the Elizabethtown Community and Technical College Career Services help you achieve
your dreams, and find your passion in life.
We can help you find your fit!
Students and Alumni:
- Are you undecided on your career path or major?
- Need to find part-time work?
- Need to find full-time work, tips for an interview, or help with a resume?
- Need help advancing in your career?
- Would you like to help our students transition into the workforce successfully?
- Do you have vacancies that would fit our students?
- Would you like to help a student develop skills by participating in a job shadowing or internship/co-op experience?
- Would you like to set up a job fair?
- Would you like to facilitate a workshop to help our students learn the skills needed to be successful?
Students and Employers please send an email to request any of these services to: email@example.com.
- What type of career will provide you with success and happiness?
- Take the time to take a career assessment test to be sure you are making the right
decisions with your college career. Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
utilizes "Am I Job Ready" to help our students identify majors and careers that are
best for each individual student. It is a career assessment that will help students
identify strengths that are essential to success in today's workforce. Students are
also encouraged to work on weaknesses also identified by the assessment by completing
competency videos. To take the assessment, please click on the link below and follow
the instructions listed on the PDF. It is best to schedule an appointment with the
career services center to analyze your results.
"Am I Job Ready"
Elizabethtown Community & Technical College uses College Central Network as its official job resource platform. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, local community residents and employers at www.collegecentral.com/elizabethtown.
- Students, plus alumni and local residents, quickly apply to jobs posted exclusively to our school, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and review Career Fair information.
- Employers, search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
Students or Alumni
Register to search and apply for jobs and upload or create your resume.
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/elizabethtown or click on the CollegeCentral.com icon, above.
- Select the Student or Alumni icon
- Click on the Create Account link
- Create a User ID and Password then click Continue to complete your registration.
Register to post job openings at your organization.
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/elizabethtown/ or click on the CollegeCentral.com icon, above.
- Select the Employers icon
- Click on the Create Account link
- Enter registration information and create a user ID.
Elizabethtown Community & Technical College has a FREE Employment Service for Students, Alumni, and Employers. College Central Network is our official resume and job posting service. Students and Alumni can create an account profile using the icon above to:
- Search for all Full-time, Part-time, Internship/Co-op job opportunities easily and efficiently
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers
- Access our events calendar, career and job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and articles
- Quick and Easy Tips for a Successful Interview
- Quick and Easy Tips for a Professional Resume
- Career Assessments
Jerisia LamonsKCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College Regional Post-Secondary (RPC) Building, Room 106F 600 College Street Road Elizabethtown, KY. 42701 (270) 706-8841 firstname.lastname@example.org