We can help you find your fit! Our services include assistance with building a professional
resume, providing tips for a successful interview, and providing resources for full-time
and part-time employment. One of our main services includes assisting students with
their career pathway and helping them declare a major. We want you to be successful!
Let the Elizabethtown Community and Technical College Career Services help you achieve
your dreams, and find your passion in life.
We can help you find your fit!
Students and Alumni:
- Are you undecided on your career path or major?
- Need to find part-time work?
- Need to find full-time work, tips for an interview, or help with a resume?
- Need help advancing in your career?
- Would you like to help our students transition into the workforce successfully?
- Do you have vacancies that would fit our students?
- Would you like to help a student develop skills by participating in a job shadowing
or internship/co-op experience?
- Would you like to set up a job fair?
- Would you like to facilitate a workshop to help our students learn the skills needed
to be successful?
Students and Employers please send an email to request any of these services to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What type of career will provide you with success and happiness?
- Take the time to take a career assessment test to be sure you are making the right
decisions with your college career. Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
utilizes "Am I Job Ready" to help our students identify majors and careers that are
best for each individual student. It is a career assessment that will help students
identify strengths that are essential to success in today's workforce. Students are
also encouraged to work on weaknesses also identified by the assessment by completing
competency videos. To take the assessment, please click on the link below and follow
the instructions listed on the PDF. It is best to schedule an appointment with the
career services center to analyze your results.
"Am I Job Ready"
Elizabethtown Community & Technical College uses College Central Network as its official
job resource platform. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, local community
residents and employers at www.collegecentral.com/elizabethtown.
- Students, plus alumni and local residents, quickly apply to jobs posted exclusively
to our school, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®,
national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos
and review Career Fair information.
- Employers, search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
KCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
Regional Post-Secondary (RPC) Building, Room 106F
600 College Street Road
Elizabethtown, KY. 42701