Student Government Association
ECTC Student Government Association provides the means by which members of the student body as a whole may express concerns regarding student life and serves as a liaison between these same students and ECTC's administration, faculty and staff. SGA supervises all affairs involving students in which the administration, faculty and staff are not directly involved, supports acceptable administrative policy, and promotes among students an active interest in college affairs.
SGA Goals are:
- Explore concerns of the student body
- Promote school morale in the student body
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Organize and develop extracurricular activities
- Encourage and practice high standards for student achievement
- Encourage scholarships and school loyalty
- Promote service projects of the community and campus
ECTC SGA meetings are open to all students and are held at 4:00 p.m. EST every Wednesday during the semester. Meetings are located inside the Student Government Office in JSO 109 (between the Provost Office and the Student Lounge).
Students who are interested should read and complete the SGA Application.
|Isaiah Dever||Mariah Sedlak|
|SGA President||SGA Vice President|
|Mary Rigney||Jarrett Cox|
|Faculty Advisor & History Instructor||Staff Advisor|
Like us on:
KCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
Student Government Office
600 College Street Road Elizabethtown, KY 42701
(270) 706-8489 FREE extension 68489