High School Students Admissions Process
Juniors and Seniors who want to take college classes while still in high school.
Complete the Online Application for Admission.
- Use the Apply Now button above.
- You need to submit your ACT or other test scores.
If you don't have ACT or other placement test scores, here's what to do.
- Check out the Assessment Center Placement Testing page they can help.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from your high school.
- You will also need a parent permission form.
New Student Orientation is required so now is a good time to get that done.
- New Student Orientation (find out more) .
- Remember, you have to complete the orientation before you register for classes.
Welcome/Admission Contact Information:
Physical Mailing Address:
- ECTC Welcome/Admissions Center 600 College Street Road Elizabethtown, KY. 42701
- Welcome/Admissions Center RPC building, Room 102 (in the Atrium)
Phone and FAX Numbers:
- Phone: (270) 706-8800
- FAX: (270) 769-0736
- Welcome/Admissions Center
suggest changes to this page: email@example.com