Non-Degree Students Admissions Process
You are considered non-degree if you want to take credits just for fun, and don't want to earn a certificate, diploma, or a degree.
Complete the Online Application for Admission.
- Use the Apply Now button above.
You need to submit your ACT or other test scores.
- Varies with course choices, talk to your advisor.
Complete the New Student Orientation
- You'll need the Student ID number you received when you applied.
- New Student Orientation
- Call the number below to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
Welcome/Admission Contact Information:
Physical Mailing Address:
- ECTC Welcome/Admissions Center 600 College Street Road Elizabethtown, KY. 42701
- Welcome/Admissions Center RPC building, Room 102 (in the Atrium)
Phone and FAX Numbers:
- Phone: (270) 706-8800
- FAX: (270) 769-0736
- Welcome/Admissions Center
suggest changes to this page: firstname.lastname@example.org