ECTC OFFERS A VARIETY OF PROGRAMS AND SERVICES THAT YOU MAY NEED PRIOR AND AFTER YOUR ORIENTATION SESSION.
- Campus Bookstore – The Barnes and Noble Campus bookstore provides our students with a great selection of rental, digital, and used textbooks located in RPC 128.
- Office of Student Accessibility – Located in RPC 129, student accessibility can provide services for those who need academic assistance and for those who are dealing with learning, physical, or mental health challenges.
- First Year Experience (FYE) – Designed to equip students to be more successful throughout their first year of college and help them thrive in their transition from high school to college. Office is located in ATB 102.
- Ready to Work – This program is designed to assist Kentucky Transitional Assistance Program (K-TAP) recipients who wish to pursue higher education and provide a smooth transition, located in ATB 105.
- Veterans Affairs – Assists all Veterans and their dependents in requesting all educational benefits and Vocational Rehabilitation services, to which they are entitled, located RPC 110.
- Military and Veteran Services – Assists Veterans, active-duty, and dependents with the transition to the academic environment through a variety of services and support programs, located OTB 107.
- Educational Excellence Center – Assists all students to achieve their educational goals through tutorial assistance for computer, writing, math, and study skills, located in RPC 107/108.
- Student Support Services (TRIO) – Located in ATB 104, is a one-stop shop, support program for students who are either first generation student, low-income individual, or student with a documented disability.
- Library – Provides a place on campus for students to study and research.
- SMILE Lab – Is Supplemental Mathematics Instruction Lab and Enrichment center located in ATB 251 led by faculty members.
- Student Life – Provides a variety of over 25 student organization services, as well as student programs that support student’s development.
- Financial Aid – Staff assist students with applying for federal and state grants, loans, or scholarships, located in RPC 105.
- Barons Sports– Offers students the opportunity to participate in women’s and men’s soccer, men’s basketball, fly fishing, or women’s volleyball. Interested students should visit RPC 100.
- Advising Center – Assists current students with advising, dual credit, records, and transfer information, located in RPC 106.
- The Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) – can help you get started by providing you all of the information you need to pursue your educational goals, including applying for financial aid and transfer assistance! EOC provides assistance to first generation and low-income individuals as well as military connected persons.