Change Major

To complete a change request for your major:

  1. Login to your student self-service.
  2. Select the "Academic Records" tile.
  3. On the left hand menu select Change Major.
    • To choose your major select the magnifying glass in the search bar to search all options. If you need to select a program track or sub-plan additional search bars will appear until you've selected the appropriate major.
  4. Be sure to submit the form using the green submit button at the bottom of the screen. 

Need assistance?

Contact the Success Center. 

KCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
ECTC Success Center
RPC 1st Floor Room 106
600 College Street Road
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
(270) 706-8695 or (877) 246-2322, Ext. 68695