Guard and Reserve Members
If you were activated under Title 10 U.S. Code and have served on active duty continuously
for 24 months, you may now be able to qualify for MGIB Chapter 30 Active Duty Benefits.
In order to qualify, you must:
- Have no active duty prior to 7/1/85.
- Have been called to active duty under Title 10 U.S. Code after 7/1/85.
- Have served a minimum of 24 months of continuous active duty.
- Complete DD Form 2366 Election to Participate in the MGIB Active Duty Program.
- Pay $1200.00 to DFAS to enroll in the program.
- Have Honorable service for your active duty period.
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday – Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
KCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
Room 110, Regional Postsecondary Center (RPC)
600 College Street Road
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Phone (270) 706-8815
Toll free 1 (877) 246-2322, extension 68815
Fax (270) 769-0736