Earn additional college credit for your previous experience and training.
Credit for Military Training
Get the credit you've earned!
Credit by Exam
Shorten your path to completing your degree!
Already a subject matter expert? Take a CLEP exam for credit!
- View a list of the CLEP exams we accept.
- CLEP exams are free to eligible military personnel and eligible DOD civilian employees.
Already ahead of the class? Take the DANTES/DSST exam!
- Free for Active Duty Personnel!
- Score a minimum of 46 and the credit is yours!
For more details, please contact:
Mary Ann Flowers ~ Director
Bryan Smith ~ ECTC Records Office Registrar
Credit for ACE
Have you completed the Battle Staff Course, NET+, A+, EMT, ARRTS Registry or other
- The American Council on Education (ACE) recommends credit for many business, industry
and government learning experiences.
- ECTC awards credit as recommended by ACE!
- Ask us about your credits today!
Credit for Defense Language Institute (DLI)
- DLIFLC is a multi-service school for active and reserve components, foreign military
students, and civilian personnel working in the federal government and various law
- DLIFLC is regarded as one of the finest schools for foreign language instruction in
the nation and ECTC accepts credit from DLI.
- Select this link to request your DLIFLC transcript.
Army AMEDD Program
ECTC coursework is approved for Army AMEDD. ECTC Nursing program also an option for
- Soldiers are required to meet Army requirements for AMEDD. Those applying to the ECTC
Nursing program must also meet college requirements.
- View the Army Nurse Corps webpage for more information.
Army IPAP Program
Members of the military community can celebrate your achievement twice!
ECTC holds their annual commencement exercises each May
- At this ceremony you will walk with your graduating ECTC class.
- Complete the Application for Graduation!
- Information pertaining to commencement is emailed to your student email account.
The Fort Knox Army Continuing Education System holds an annual joint Graduation Celebration
- At this ceremony you will be recognized with other active duty, family members, Veterans,
and DOD civilians from all the colleges located on Fort Knox.
- Fort Knox officials, Company Commanders, College officials are included in the dignitary
- Interested in participating?
Military and Veterans Graduation Cord
- Our military and veterans wear a red, white and blue honor cord at commencement.
- The cords signify ECTC's appreciation towards our military and veterans for their
service and sacrifice.
Get credit for college coursework you've already completed!
- Contact your college Registrar's or Records Office and have them mail your official
college transcript to:
ECTC Fort Knox Center
P.O. Box 119
Fort Knox, KY 40121
Get your official ECTC transcript
Our credits go with you!
- As a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity College, (SOC) you can transfer your
credits from ECTC to hundreds of colleges CONUS wide!
- Examples of other SOC colleges include:
- University of Maryland
- American Military University
- University of North Carolina
- Columbia Southern
- Central Texas College
- and many, many more!
SOC DNS Guaranteed-Transfer Courses will show you how ECTC networks with more Out of State 2 and 4 year SOC Colleges!
SOC Student Agreement
Keep your credits! Graduate with ECTC and keep our in-state tuition rate.
- As a family member you can get a portable contract for degree with ECTC at no cost!
A Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Student Agreement will allow you additional
time to complete your degree!
- ECTC remains your home college and works with you to complete your degree no matter
where in the world you might be!
- SOC Student Agreements are issued for the Associate in Arts or Associate in Science
- For questions or additional information contact:
KCTCS\Elizabethtown Community and Technical College
Fort Knox Center
EDC 1st Floor Room 203
1174 Dixie Street
Fort Knox, KY 40121
(270) 706-8858 or (877) 246-2322 extension 68858