Elizabethtown Community and Technical College works closely with the Army Continuing Education System (ACES) Division to provide educational services to the military community. You will find general information to help you get started on the GoArmyEd website.
All Veterans should contact the Veteran Affairs Office on the main campus for assistance with your education plan.
These links provide helpful information:
- Visit the GoArmyEd website for registration information
- Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC)
- Tuition Assistance
- Non-Tuition Assistance
- ECTC Veterans Affairs Office
- Policy for Students Called to Active Duty
- Options for Military Spouses
Graduation Recognition Ceremony
Military affiliated students graduating from ECTC at any time during the current year have two opportunities to participate in a Graduation Ceremony.
- ECTC Commencement held in May, and OR
- ECTC & Fort Knox Joint Graduation held in October at Fort Knox.
The Joint Graduation at Fort Knox recognizes military affiliated graduates who may have, or may not have the opportunity to participate in graduation at their home college.
If you are graduating from ECTC at any time during the current year and would like to participate in the Fort Knox Graduation, please let us know email@example.com.