Kentucky Medication Aide Course Schedule
|Class Dates||Meeting Days||Meeting Times||Instructor||Location|
|Jan 12 - May 4||Wednesdays||8:00 am - 4:30 pm||Gibson||257 ATB|
Student Qualifications – Verification is required:
- Currently on the Kentucky Nurse Aide Registry in good standing
High School Diploma or GED or Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE) or comparable test and score at tenth grade level in reading and math.
A minimum of six (6) months of work experience as a nurse aide in a health care facility within the last two (2) years.
KYOTE test with a score of 12 or above in Math and the TABE test with a score of 10.0 or above in Reading or ACT with a composite of 16 or higher.
- Criminal Background Check results and 2 step TB skin test results.
- Course is limited to ten (10) students
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-serve basis
- All verification is required before enrollment
- Students will receive a program acceptance letter verifying enrollment in the course with payment instructions and any other class information.
- 100% attendance is required for successful completion of this course
- All fees are nonrefundable and due prior to the first day of class as follows:
a. Course Fee $895.00 b. Liability Insurance 11.00 c. State Exam Fee 50.00 d. Mandatory Student Fee 40.00
Contact the Nurse Aide Office at 270-706-8464 or Toll Free 1-877-246-2322, EXT. 68464 to Register for Classes
Completed Workforce Training Application, Liability Insurance Form and Kentucky Medication (Rx) Aide Training form required for enrollment.