The Staff Executive Committee (Staff Council) represents the Elizabethtown Community & Technical College staff and is the governing board available to answer questions, resolve issues, and disseminate information. The Staff represented includes all regular full-time employees, in non-teaching functions or roles who do not hold academic appointment or do not have faculty status or responsibility.
What We Are Committed To
The Staff Council is committed to professional development opportunities and creating an educated, capable, and well-rounded staff to better serve the College and its students. If you have any professional development opportunities, please forward them via e-mail to any member of the Staff Council. That information will then be disbursed either through e-mail or in the newsletter.
Other Ways We Can Help
The Staff Council represents staff on issues that have been submitted to the Committee. If you as a staff member have a question, problem, complaint, or concern, you must request assistance from the Staff Council through one of these methods:
- E-mail a Staff Council member directly, being clear about your issue, who is involved, and a suggested resolution.
- Suggestions may also be submitted anonymously through our online Suggestion Form or by using the suggestion box located outside the bookstore (RPC).
Staff Member Voting and Polling
- Visit our secure electronic Voting and Polling site.
Elected Members of the Staff Council:
Autumn O'Neal, Chair
Division Assistant, Facilities Department
Felicia Toliver, College Council Representative
Director of Cultural Diversity
Patti Sanders, Committee Liaison
Workforce Solutions, Office Assistant
Samuel Sherrard, Recorder
Computer Instructional Specialist
Bill Druen, Representative at Large
Doug Adams, Representative at Large
I.T. Support Specialist
- 2016 January Newsletter
- 2016 February Newsletter
- All Staff Meeting Minutes for March 2017
- All Staff Meeting Minutes for April 2015
- All-Staff Meeting Minutes, March 2016
- Staff Council By-Laws
This page maintained by: