Earn additional college credit for your previous experience and training.
Credit for Military TrainingGet the credit you've earned!
- Army, Navy and Marine's select this link to request your Joint Services Transcript (JST).
- Air Force, select this link to request your CCAF transcript.
- ECTC Fort Knox Campus evaluates JST's for all active duty students.
Credit by Exam
Shorten your path to completing your degree!
CLEP ExamAlready a subject matter expert? Take a CLEP exam for credit!
- View a list of the CLEP exams we accept.
- CLEP exams are free to eligible military personnel and eligible DOD civilian employees.
- Call 502-942-8060 to schedule a test today.
Already ahead of the class? Take the DANTES/DSST exam!
- Free for Active Duty Personnel!
- Score a minimum of 46 and the credit is yours!
For more details, please contact:
Mary Ann Flowers ~ Program Facilitator and Academic Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
Bryan Smith ~ ECTC Records Office Registrar email@example.com
Credit for ACEHave you completed the Battle Staff Course, NET+, A+, EMT, ARRTS Registry or other training?
- The American Council on Education (ACE) recommends credit for many business, industry and government learning experiences.
- ECTC awards credit as recommended by ACE!
- Ask about your credits today!
Credit for Defense Language Institute (DLI)
- DLIFLC is a multi-service school for active and reserve components, foreign military students, and civilian personnel working in the federal government and various law enforcement agencies.
- DLIFLC is regarded as one of the finest schools for foreign language instruction in the nation and ECTC accepts credit from DLI.
- Select this link to request your DLIFLC transcript.
Army AMEDD Program
ECTC coursework is approved for Army AMEDD. ECTC Nursing program also an option for AMEDD.
- Soldiers are required to meet Army requirements for AMEDD. Those applying to the ECTC Nursing program must also meet college requirements.
- View the Army Nurse Corps webpage for more information.
Army IPAP Program
- ECTC Coursework is approved for Army PA.
- View the Inter-service Physician Assistant Program webpage for more information.
Members of the military community can celebrate your achievement twice!
ECTC holds their annual commencement exercises each May
- At this ceremony you will walk with your graduating ECTC class.
- Complete the Application for Graduation!
- Information pertaining to commencement is emailed to your student email account.
The Fort Knox Army Continuing Education System holds an annual joint Graduation Celebration in November
- At this ceremony you will be recognized with other active duty, family members, Veterans, and DOD civilians from all the colleges located on Fort Knox.
- Fort Knox officials, Company Commanders, College officials are included in the dignitary list.
- Interested in participating?
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Military and Veterans Graduation Cord
- Our military and veterans wear a red, white and blue honor cord at commencement.
- The cords signify ECTC's appreciation towards our military and veterans for their service and sacrifice.
Get credit for college coursework you've already completed!
- Contact your college Registrar's or Records Office and have them mail your official college transcript to:
ECTC Fort Knox Campus P.O. Box 119 Fort Knox, KY 40121
Get your official ECTC transcript
- Please visit the ECTC Record office page to complete the transcript request form!
- Be sure to include a check or money order in the amount of $5.00 for each transcript.
TransferOur credits go with you!
- As a member of the Servicemembers Opportunity College, (SOC) you can transfer your credits from ECTC to hundreds of colleges CONUS wide!
- Examples of other SOC colleges include:
- University of Maryland
- American Military University
- University of North Carolina
- Columbia Southern
- Central Texas College
- and many, many more!
SOC Student AgreementPCS-ing? ETS-ing?
Keep your credits! Graduate with ECTC and keep our in-state tuition rate.
- As a family member you can get a portable contract for degree with ECTC at no cost! A Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Student Agreement will allow you additional time to complete your degree!
- ECTC remains your home college and works with you to complete your degree no matter where in the world you might be!
- SOC Student Agreements are issued for the Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degrees.
- For questions or additional information contact:
Contact InformationKCTCS\Elizabethtown Community and Technical College Fort Knox Campus EDC 1st Floor Room 203 1174 Dixie Street Fort Knox, KY 40121 (270) 706-8858 or (877) 246-2322 extension 68858 email@example.com
this page maintained by: