Paying for College
Military Tuition Assistance (TA) Options
- Visit the GoArmyEd site to apply for federal tuition assistance.
Please note: you cannot use Federal Army TA and VA benefits at the same time. However, you can apply for Financial Aid and use that benefit with Federal Army TA if you qualify.
- Visit the Air Force Portal to request tuition assistance.
You can also use federal financial aid if you qualify, visit www.fafsa.gov for more information.
KY National Guard and Reserve
- You can choose to use federal Army TA or State TA benefits but cannot use both at the same time.
- If you choose State TA you can use VA and financial aid at the same time, if you qualify.
- You can request State TA through your unit or you can also contact:
MAJ Jacob McKinney, 502-607-1916 Boone National Guard Center 502-607-1307
Visit the www.goarmyed.com website to request federal TA.
- MyCAA offers up to $4,000 in Tuition Assistance for spouses if you qualify. Visit the MyCAA website for more information.
- You can also use federal financial aid if you qualify, visit www.fafsa.gov to apply.
Need your Education Training Plan?
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: email@example.com
- Free tuition is available for those who qualify.
- Visit our Financial Aid/Scholarships and Waivers page for more information.
Army Emergency Relief
Need based aid for military family members of active, retired and deceased soldiers. Please visit the Army Emergency Relief webpage for more information.
Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship Awards (KEES)
Military family members who attend high school out-of-state while a parent or guardian is serving in the military and who maintains Kentucky as the home-of-record are qualified for the Kentucky Educational Excellence Scholarship award. To find out more, visit the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority website for more information..
ROTC Green to Gold Scholarships
For options and information on the enlisted to officer program, visit the ROTC website.
Other Scholarship Options
- Find out what financial aid is available. You may qualify for aid based on academic achievement, athletic skill, musical ability or financial need.
To find out more, visit the KHEAA website.
Military Scholarship Finder
- The Military.com website features a Scholarship Finder with over 1,000 scholarships listed for the military.
Visit the Scholarship Finder page for more information.
Military Commanders Scholarship Fund
- Children of veterans, active duty, reserve or Nation Guard service members may also be eligible for scholarships.
For more information visit the Military Commander's Scholarship Fund webpage.
- VA benefits are available through the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs.
Visit the Education and Training section of their website to apply.
Veterans Center of Excellence
- The Veterans Center of Excellence at Elizabethtown Community & Technical College is a "one-stop" service center for Veterans who want to pursue higher education. Our friendly Veteran Center staff can help ease the transition from military to the academic environment, in addition to providing academic support along the way and then successfully moving you into a civilian career.
ECTC Certifying Official:
- If you need to contact the ECTC Certifying Official, please email us at:
Contact InformationKCTCS\Elizabethtown Community and Technical College Fort Knox Campus EDC 1st Floor Room 203 1174 Dixie Street Fort Knox, KY 40121 (270) 706-8858 or (877) 246-2322 extension 68858 firstname.lastname@example.org
this page maintained by: