Placement tests are the tools that we use to make sure we 'place' you into the class that's best suited to you. The ACT is one of the most common college placement tests, many students take this test while in high school.
If your ACT scores are at least:
Then you won't need to take any other placement tests. If you have a lower score in one of more areas, then you will need to take the COMPASS (English/Reading) or KYOTE (Math) test. The test is free once a calendar year whether you take it at your high school or at another test site.
COMPASS and KYOTE tests are not pass/fail, the scores simply help us to understand your strengths and weaknesses in the subject matter.
Monday~Thursday: no appointment needed.
- Monday: 9:00 a.m. ~ 7:00 p.m. **
- Tuesday~Thursday: 9:00 a.m. ~ 4:00 p.m. **
Friday by appointment only:
- Send your request to: email@example.com
- Monday~Thursday: no appointment needed.
Fort Knox Campus
- Call for an appointment: (502) 942-0101
- Call for an appointment: (270) 259-1540
- Call for an appointment: (859) 336-1736
- Main Campus
Need to Know:
- ** All testing ends at closing time, so you won't be able to start a two-hour test one-hour before closing.
- A valid photo ID and your KCTCS Student ID number is required.
- The results are available as soon as you're done with the test.
- You can retest once during each semester. The retake fee is $7.00 a section.
Contact InformationKCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College Assessment Center RPC 1st Floor Room 129 620 College Street Road Elizabethtown, KY 42701 (270) 706-8492 or (877) 246-2322 extension 68492 firstname.lastname@example.org
this page maintained by: email@example.com