Located in the Heart of Central Kentucky
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College currently offers classes at five locations within Hardin County, Washington County, Grayson County, and Meade County, serving residents in 10 counties within the surrounding area.
- Elizabethtown Campus is ECTC's primary campus, which is located in Hardin County right off of the 31-W
bypass. Take a look at our Virtual Tour of the Elizabethtown Campus, and check out our aerial tour embedded below.
- Fort Knox Center -- located in the northern part of Hardin County off of 31-W. Classes on the Fort Knox post are offered to the general public in addition to Fort Knox Soldiers and their families.
- Meade County Center -- located in Brandenburg, KY.
- Springfield Campus -- primarily serves the Washington, Marion, and Nelson counties.
- Leitchfield Campus -- primarily serves the Grayson and Breckinridge county areas.
Find maps and directions to our campuses.