Freshman Students Admissions Process
Freshman students are brand new to college and have never taken a college class before. Students who took dual credit, SEEK, or dual enrolled classes in high school are also considered freshmen.
Complete the Online Application for Admission.
- Use the Apply Now button above.
- And you'll also need your final High School transcript.
New Student Orientation is required so now is a good time to get that done.
- New Student Orientation (find out more) .
- Remember, you have to complete the orientation before you register for classes.
- Apply for Financial Aid.
Welcome/Admission Contact Information:
Physical Mailing Address:
- ECTC Welcome/Admissions Center 600 College Street Road Elizabethtown, KY. 42701
- Welcome/Admissions Center RPC building, Room 102 (in the Atrium)
Phone and FAX Numbers:
- Phone: (270) 706-8800
- FAX: (270) 769-0736
- Welcome/Admissions Center
suggest changes to this page: email@example.com