Assessment Center Testing Schedule
Do you need to take the placement test or a proctored exam? If yes, these are the testing hours. The Assessment Center is located in room 129 of the Regional Postsecondary Building.
| Fall & Spring Semesters
August 15 - May 15
| Summer Semester & Breaks
May 16 - August 14
|MONDAY||9:00 am - 7:00 pm||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|TUESDAY||9:00 am - 7:00 pm||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|WEDNESDAY||9:00 am - 7:00 pm||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|THURSDAY||9:00 am - 7:00 pm||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|FRIDAY||9:00 am - Noon||9:00 am - Noon|
During Finals Week of the Fall and Spring Semesters only, testing will be until 4:00 p.m. on Friday and will be by appointment-only on Saturday. Please call (270) 706-8492 for an appointment.
Students MUST have an email confirmation to test on Saturdays. Contact the Assessment Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.
Days and times are subject to change due to holidays and campus closings (refer to the Academic Calendar).
Proctor Contact Information: Sharon Hays, email@example.com -- (270) 706-8492
On test day, you must:
- have a valid photo ID.
- allow enough time to complete your exam before the lab closes.
Additional Testing Sites
- ECTC Springfield Campus (859) 336-1361, call for hours and/or appointment
- ECTC Leitchfield Campus (270) 259-1540, call for hours and/or appointment
- ECTC Fort Knox Campus (270) 706-8858, call for hours and/or appointment
- All KCTC testing sites: Click Here to SEE ALL KCTCS TESTING SITES