Assessment Center Testing Schedule
Do you need to take the placement test or a proctored exam? If yes, these are the testing hours. The Assessment Center is located in room 129 of the Regional Postsecondary Building.
|Monday||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||9:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||9:00 am - Noon|
Days and times are subject to change due to holidays and campus closings (refer to the Academic Calendar).
Proctor Contact Information: Sharon Hays, firstname.lastname@example.org -- (270) 706-8492
On test day, you must:
- have a valid photo ID.
- allow enough time to complete your exam before the lab closes.
Additional Testing Sites
- ECTC Springfield Campus (859) 336-1361, call for hours and/or appointment
- ECTC Leitchfield Campus (270) 259-1540, call for hours and/or appointment
- ECTC Fort Knox Campus (270) 706-8858, call for hours and/or appointment
- All KCTC testing sites: Click Here to SEE ALL KCTCS TESTING SITES