IC3 and Certiport
The KCTCS Computer Literacy Exam is available to qualified students by using Certiport's IC3 exams.
The exam for digital literacy is Certiport's IC3 Fast Track.
The exam covers three categories: Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications, and Living Online.
The exam for CIT 105 credit is Certiport's IC3 Certification Exam.
The certification exam consists of three exams covering the following categories: Computing Fundamentals, Key Applications and Living Online.
To learn more about the exams view IC3 Exam information.
The vouchers for these exams are available for purchase at the ECTC Barnes and Noble bookstore.
- Purchase the exam code(s) from the ECTC bookstore. The bookstore will email the code(s) to you.
- Create an account at www.certiport.com
- Call (270) 706-8492 or stop by the Assessment Center (Room 129RPC) to make an appointment for the exam.
- Bring the following to the Assessment Center the day of your exam:
- Code(s) from Bookstore
- Certiport Account Information
- Photo ID
Certiport testing (including MOS) is used for IT certification and computer competency testing on many campuses. More information can be found at www.certiport.com
Contact InformationKCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College Assessment Center RPC 1st Floor Room 129 620 College Street Road Elizabethtown, KY 42701 (270) 706-8492 or (877) 246-2322 extension 68492 firstname.lastname@example.org
this page maintained by: email@example.com