Visiting Students Admissions Process
If you are a student at another college, but want to take a few classes at ECTC, you are considered a visiting student.
- Complete the Online Application for Admission.
- Use the Apply Now button above.
- We will need a Visiting Student letter.
- See the Records Office page to download a copy. The letter must show the courses your home college will accept from ECTC.
- Complete the New Student Orientation
- You'll need the Student ID number you received when you applied.
- New Student Orientation
- Call the Welcome/Admissions Center and schedule an appointment with an advisor.
Welcome/Admission Contact Information:
- Physical Mailing Address:
- ECTC Welcome/Admissions Center 600 College Street Road Elizabethtown, KY. 42701
- On-Campus Location:
- Welcome/Admissions Center RPC building, Room 102 (in the Atrium)
- Phone and FAX Numbers:
- Phone: (270) 706-8800
- FAX: (270) 769-0736
- Welcome/Admissions Center