Transfer: Start Here, Go Anywhere
The Transfer Center is designed to assist ECTC students with transfer to a four-year institution. Let our center demystify the process with information about the courses you should take before transferring, planned visits to four-year campuses, and how and when to apply to four-year colleges for enrollment, scholarships and housing.
Why should I start at ECTC before transferring?
When you start here, you can go anywhere. When you earn an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree, you will be General Education Certified. That ensures you will not have to take additional general education courses at the four-year institution you transfer to, saving you money and time.
Recent studies show that ECTC graduates are actually much more likely to complete a degree at a four-year school than students who started out as freshmen at that school. We prepare you for what s ahead.
But you need to pick a major and a transfer college as soon as you can so you can take the prerequisite courses for your major while you re fulfilling your AA or AS degree requirements. That way you won t have to take more classes later.
Degrees and Transfers
Where can I transfer?
Many of our students transfer to these colleges: click on each link for information for transfer students about program plans, scholarships and application information.
- Campbellsville University
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Grand Canyon University
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Kentucky State University
- Kentucky Wesleyan University
- Lindsey Wilson College
- McKendree University
- Midway University
- Morehead State University
- Murray State University
- Northern Kentucky University
- Spalding University
- Strayer University
- University of Kentucky
- University of Louisville
- Western Kentucky University
- View our transfer brochure.
- Visit KnowHow2Transfer.org for transfer planning tools and information.
- Log on and set up an account to research colleges and transfer scholarships. If you indicate what major and schools you re interested in, the site will match you up with potential transfer institutions and even let you know what scholarships you re eligible for!
Contact InformationKCTCS/Elizabethtown Community and Technical College Success Center ~ Transfer Services RPC 1st Floor Room 106 600 College Street Road Elizabethtown, KY. 42701 (270) 706-8695 or (877) 246-2322 extension 68695 ECTCAdvising@kctcs.edu