Nurse Aide Application Instructions
- Review the schedule and choose two possible classes
- Complete these four (4) forms:
- Workforce Training Application (pdf). (You must sign this form.)
- Professional Liability Insurance Application (pdf)
- Nurse Aide Training Form (MS Word) indicating your first and second choice for class
- Authorization to Release Education Record Information (pdf)
- Return these four (4) forms to the Nurse Aide Office by either:
- The Welcome Center;
- Nurse Aide Office in Room 256 ATB (Place it in the box outside of 256 ATB if after office hours); OR
- Mail to:
ATTN: Nurse Aide Office
600 College Street Road
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
- Complete Kentucky Criminal Background Request Form (pdf) and mail to address on form along with $25.00 payment. A copy of results will be
needed for admittance into Nurse Aide course.
- Proof of a 2-step TB skin test is due by the first day of class.
- Do NOT include any payments with your application. The Nurse Aide Office will mail
your class confirmation with payment information.
- If your first choice was not available, you will be placed in your second choice class.
For questions, contact the Nurse Aide Office at 270-706-8464 or email email@example.com.
Please note: All fees must be paid prior to the first day of classes, unless student has financial aid. Please check with the Financial Aid Office prior to enrolling to ensure the class qualifies for financial aid.