January 5, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Wednesday, January 5, 2022
9:00 a.m. – Microsoft Teams Meeting
|Dale Buckles||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
- KCTCS has a COVID leave policy which gives employees 10 days to be out of the office if positive for COVID-19.
- New guidelines for isolating/quarantining if positive for COVID have been created and were distributed to cabinet members.
- At this point, masks will be mandated on campus for spring 2022.
- Cabinet members will be working with their units in the near future in preparation for creating the 2022-23 budget.
- The renovation of the Occupational Technical Building (OTB) is still our number one priority for the upcoming legislative budget.
- Dr. Pate continues to advocate with legislators for facility upgrades and renovations.
- Our enrollment numbers have improved since early December. Several employees worked over institutional close to assist students with advising and registration.
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Nominations for the Lifetime Achievement Award will close next week. All nominations should be submitted to the Institutional Advancement office.
Meeting adjourned at 10:25 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)