March 15, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Monday, March 15, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Dale Buckles||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
Summer Flex Schedule
- Cabinet discussed offering employees the option of a summer flex schedule. Employees would be able to flex their hours in order to work four days a week instead of five.
- Summer flex hours can be used from June 1 through July 31.
- Cabinet discussed the possibility of combining the year-end budget forum with all employees and an Operations Appreciation Day in lieu of the regular end of the year luncheon.
- The proposed date for this event will be Friday, April 29 or May 6, 2022.
- WKU has offered to host a breakfast for all ECTC employees towards the end of the year. During this time WKU will share what “WKU/ECTC” is and what we do.
- Another option would be to have this event the same day as our end of the year budget meeting.
- Cabinet members have been asked to encourage their faculty and staff to attend commencement this year.
Budget Retreat Summary
- Cabinet reviewed the budget retreat summary presented by Joe Mattingly.
Student Advisory Group
- The Student Advisory Group members have been selected and Dr. Dale Buckles will reach out to all members to schedule the first meeting.
Meeting adjourned at 11:05 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)