March 29, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Tuesday, March 29, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Dale Buckles||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
Posting of Materials Procedure
- Cabinet reviewed a “Posting of Printed Materials Procedure” proposal that has been reviewed by legal and College Council. The goal of this proposal is to outline what printed materials can be posted in designated areas on campus.
- This procedure will be distributed to employees in the near future and will be implemented beginning July 1, 2022.
Retention Center Redesign Proposal
- Cabinet members reviewed the retention center redesign proposal created by the Retention Redesign Committee.
ECTC Barnes and Noble Bookstore
- The ECTC Barnes and Noble bookstore will be closed the third week in May while new flooring is installed.
Active Shooter Training
- Cabinet members discussed providing an active shooter training for all faculty and staff during the upcoming year.
Meeting adjourned at 10:26 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)