April 5, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Dale Buckles||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
You Cannot Be What You Cannot See
- Elizabethtown Community and Technical College will be recognized at the annual You Cannot Be What You Cannot See leadership conference in April. A representative from ECTC will attend.
- Dr. Pate gave Cabinet members a legislative update. As it currently stands, the Occupational Technical Building phase I renovation, is included in the budget.
- In the proposed budget, KCTCS is set to receive 50% tuition for dual credit classes.
Faculty/Staff Forum, April 29, 2022
- There will be an end-of-the-year faculty/staff forum and budget update on April 29. Also, WKU will host a Big Red’s Breakfast for ECTC faculty and staff prior to the forum. Additional details will be sent to faculty and staff later this week.
Administrative Assistant’s Day
- An Administrative Assistant’s professional development day will be held over the summer or in early fall 2022.
Meeting adjourned at 9:51 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)