April 12, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Dale Buckles||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
- The Board of Regents voted on and approved a $3/credit hour tuition increase.
- Stimulus funds will run out soon, generating revenue through enrollment is essential to a balanced budget.
- The final draft of the budget will be presented to the Board of Directors for approval during their May 13 meeting.
- A draft of the first-floor plan renovations for the Academic Technical Building was distributed to Cabinet members for review.
- The renovation of the Student Center/University Center has begun, a progress meeting is scheduled for the week of April 18.
- This Friday, April 15, is Good Friday, ECTC will only be open for the first half of the day.
Meeting adjourned at 10:30 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)