April 19, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Tuesday, April 19, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Dale Buckles||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
- Currently, we are in the process of finalizing the mission, vision and values statements. The proposed statements were presented to College Council last week and will be sent to Cabinet for final approval within the next two weeks.
- Work on the strategic plan continues as feedback from surveys is incorporated into the plan.
- Once a final draft of the mission statement has been developed, the statement will go to the Board of Directors in May for approval and then to the Board of Regents for final approval in June.
- The final draft of the proposed budget will be presented to the Board of Directors during the May 13 meeting for approval.
- ECTC will receive state appropriations to renovate part of the Occupational Technical Building and to expand the Leitchfield campus.
- Cabinet members reviewed the proposed office moves in the Academic Technical building.
- A design expert will be brought in to assess the space in an effort to maximize the functionality of the proposed plans.
Training to Facilitate Courageous Conversations
- The system office has requested each college to nominate five employees to participate in training to Facilitate Courageous Conversations.
Meeting adjourned at 11:00 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)