June 28, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Dale Buckles||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||No|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||No|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
Office Move Request
- Cabinet members discussed locating the foster youth advisor in RPC 119.
- Cabinet members approved a couple of internal advising office moves.
Active Shooter Training
- Cabinet members discussed a date for an active shooter training for late summer/ early fall. The training will run from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Professional Development Opportunity
- Cabinet members discussed a potential speaker for convocation in August. This speaker would focus on building teamwork and unity, especially as we near the end of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Office of General Counsel Visit
- Cabinet members discussed topics they would like covered when the Office of General Counsel visits later this year.
Meeting adjourned at 9:50 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)