August 15, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Monday, August 15, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||No|
|Corina Langford||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
SACSCOC 5-Year Review
- Sarah Edwards met with Cabinet members to discuss the upcoming 5-year SACSCOC review.
- A timeline of events was provided to Cabinet members and the required documents needed were discussed.
- The standards that will be reviewed were discussed.
- Sarah Edwards created a Teams site for those participating in the preparation of documents for the SACSCOC 5-Year Review and reviewed the site with Cabinet members.
- Regular check-in meetings will take place between now and the time the SACSCOC 5-Year Report is due.
Remote Work Options
- Cabinet members reviewed the remote work policy and procedure in further detail.
- The next step for the remote work option procedure is for the document to go to College Council for review, comments, and suggestions.
College Council Membership List
- Cabinet members reviewed the current College Council membership list and discussed additional names to be added in order to fully represent each department serving on the College Council.
Open and Appointed Committees
- Cabinet members were given the Open and Appointed Committee Membership lists and asked to send all revisions to Tina Love.
Meeting adjourned at 10:53 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)