October 18, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Tuesday, October 18, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||No|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Corina Langford||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
Fiscal Year 2023-2024 Budget Planning
- Joe Mattingly met with Cabinet to discuss the planning process for developing the 2023-24 budget.
- A Teams meeting will be held with the division chairs and department heads on November 11, 2022 outlining the budget planning process.
- Each division will complete the Budget Requests FY24 template and send to their Cabinet member. Cabinet members will review the requests from their department as a group.
- Each department will have approximately two weeks to complete the Budget Requests FY24 template.
Professional Development Opportunity
- The Staff Council would like to offer a professional development opportunity to all faculty and staff. The PD would consist of five hours of education, it may occur all in one day or it may be one hour over a five-day period.
- Staff members will need to work with their supervisor to ensure the office is covered during the PD training.
- The tentative date for the PD event is November 18, 2022.
Lifetime Achievement Award Nominees
- The deadline to nominate Lifetime Achievement Award nominees is coming up and Cabinet members were asked to nominate anyone they would like to be considered.
Action Plan Development
- Copies of our Strategic Plan were distributed to Cabinet members to review prior to the mini-retreat scheduled for September 20. An action plan will be created from the Strategic Plan during the retreat.
Meeting adjourned at 10:05 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)