November 1, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Tuesday, November 1, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||No|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Corina Langford||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
- Joe Mattingly met with Cabinet members to review the purge process the business office completes at the start of every semester.
- Moving forward, any student with a balance of $500 or less will not be purged in the hopes they will complete payment or receive financial aid. Any student with a balance of $500 or greater will be purged.
Fall 2022 Revenue
- Cabinet members discussed options for Fall 2022 revenue. Suggestions included online tutoring, save the excess revenue, etc.
- Our contract with SPOL is coming up for renewal in March 2023. Cabinet members reviewed recommendations from the Institutional Effectiveness and Research units and discussed whether or not to renew the contract in the spring.
Student Center Food Service
- Several KCTCS colleges have incorporated food services on campus in the past and within a year each college subcontracted food services out to an outside vendor.
- Within the Student Center that will house the University Center which is currently under renovation, ECTC’s Culinary Arts will provide a food service for faculty, staff, and students.
- Cabinet members discussed designating a coordinator for summer camps to be offered to the public during the summer months.
Emergency Procedures Quick Reference Guide
- Brent Holsclaw distributed the new Emergency Procedures Quick Reference Guide to Cabinet members. This guide will be discussed with College Council on Thursday, November 10.
Meeting adjourned at 10:05 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)