November 8, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Tuesday, November 8, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||No|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Dr. Corina Langford||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
- Sarah Berkshire met with Cabinet virtually to give an update on recruitment.
- Shared recruitment services launched in September 2021, this is an integrated communications plan for web leads includes day 1 phone calls. Currently, this is a no-cost program, but will convert to shared costs in 2023-24.
- We have had 78 recruitment events this year.
- We have had 59 in-person tours, touring about 2,000 prospective students during the 2021-22 academic year.
- Senior Days enrollment events have returned as well has the Summer Open House series.
- ECTC has invested in digital paid advertising programs (Stat Wax) in 2021-22 and increased our investment for 2022-23.
- We have developed and launched customizable online campus tour program. There have been 193 tours taken since we launched in May 2022, August 2022 was our most active month with 60 tours.
- We have implemented new processes and strategies to increase social media impressions.
Psychologically Safe Work Environment
- Dr. Dale Buckles met with Cabinet to discuss what a psychologically safe work environment is and its importance in the work place.
- The discussion of a psychologically safe work environment led to further discussion of what professional development opportunities are important to our college as a whole.
- Prior to COVID-19 we had a Sensitive Santa event for children with sensory and auditory sensitivities. This event was open to the public and was free for our community.
- Cabinet members are exploring the opportunity to bring a Santa experience to ECTC again in the near future.
- This agenda item will be presented to the College Council for consideration in 2023.
Meeting adjourned at 10:15 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)