November 15, 2022 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||No|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Dr. Corina Langford||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
Christmas in the Park
- A committee will be formed to design and implement a display for the annual Christmas in the Park event.
- A committee will be formed to organize and carry-out a Sensitive Santa experience for the community during 2023.
- Phase II of the library renovations will begin later this summer. These renovations will primarily consist of new shelving and additional new furniture.
Cabinet Visits with Departments
- Cabinet will meet with all departments over the Spring 2023 semester. This will give each department an opportunity to discuss ideas, suggestions, concerns with Cabinet members.
Student Success Metrics
- Alicia Crouch, with the System Office, visited with Cabinet members to discuss student success metrics.
- The Performance Measures Dashboard will launch system-wide in January 2023. This new dashboard will give data on affordability, transition students, and success metrics within the student population.
Meeting adjourned at 11:00 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)