ECTC can provide a variety of counseling services to help students address their personal,
educational, and career development challenges. Let us know if you need to speak to someone.
We're Here to Help
ECTC is here to help all students in any way possible. We have counseling services
for personal reasons and academic reasons.
At ECTC, students' academic and personal success is our mission. From time to time,
life's demands and pressures can overwhelm you.
ECTC Counseling services are available to assist students in handling a variety of
- Chronic medical issues
- Problems forming relationships
- Lack of satisfaction with current relationships
- Loss of relationships (through death, divorce, break-ups, moving away)
- Family problems
- Problems with eating or body image
- Adjusting to college
- Adjusting to a new culture
- Wanting to learn to make healthier life choices
- Having a general sense of "not feeling like myself"
- Having a general feeling of unhappiness or unease
- Career and major exploration