If it concerns $, the Business Affairs Office can handle it!
Come to us when you need help with anything from tuition payments to vending machine malfunctions. Here are some of the things we can help you with:
PAYMENT DEADLINES: Please refer to ECTC's Academic Calendar to see the current payment deadline dates.
NOTE: Tuition not paid in full, fully covered by financial aid, or a third party such as an employer, VOC Rehab, etc... your classes will be CANCELLED. Also, it is the student's responsibility to drop classes according to the deadlines posted in ECTC's academic calendar. You can drop classes online, at the Success Center room 106 of the Regional Post Secondary building (RPC), at the Fort Knox Center, the Springfield Center, or the Leitchfield Center.
- If you have a delinquent account, you will not be permitted to register for classes or receive transcripts until your account is in good standing. Delinquent accounts will be subject to referral to the Kentucky Department of Revenue for collection which will result in additional processing fees.
- Payments can be made at the ECTC Business Affairs Office Room 102 Regional Post Secondary Bldg. (RPC) at ECTC's main campus. E-check or credit card payments are accepted online through your Student Self-Service portal.
- If you have a Third Party Authorization Letter for Tuition/Fees, you must turn it in to the Business Affairs Office by the payment deadline date posted in the ECTC Academic Calendar. Remember, if the authorized amount does not cover the full amount of your tuition, you are responsible for the difference or your classes will be CANCELLED.
- Do you need a Payment Plan? We offer the NelNet tuition payment plan, for Fall and Spring only. To find out more, login to your Student Self-Service account and view the payment options section. There is a $25.00 non-refundable processing fee per semester to set up the payment plan for automatic withdrawal. The earlier you sign up the less your down payment will be. Please contact the Business Affairs Office for details.
Financial Aid Payments and Refunds
Receiving financial aid? Remember, if the authorized amount does not cover the full amount of your tuition, you are responsible for the difference or your classes will be CANCELLED. Check your Student Self-Service under anticipated aid. Keep in mind that anticipated aid assumes you are enrolled in at least 12 credit hours. If you are enrolled in less than 12 hours, anticipated aid will be less than shown.
Money Management for Students
ECTC always encourages our students to take an active role in learning about budgeting,
saving, identity theft, credit scores, and how to manage your debt. Find out more,
visit our Manage Your Money page.
Upon first-time enrollment, students in 3 credit hours or more will be mailed a refund selection kit from BankMobile. All tuition/Financial Aid refunds are processed through BankMobile. Please login to www.RefundSelection.com for more information. If you are a new student and have not received your Kit by the second week of classes, please contact the Business Office and we will be glad to assist you.
ECTC has numerous scholarship opportunities to help students offset the costs of attending college. Our scholarships are supported annually through donations by local corporations, businesses, civic clubs and Central Kentucky Community Foundation (CKCF).
ECTC publishes scholarship information describing the criteria for applying for scholarships. Students interested in applying for a scholarship should fill out an application and submit it to the Admissions Office.
If you are receiving scholarships from other organizations, you must submit your scholarship notification letters and your scholarship check(s) to the Business Affairs Office in Room 102 in the Regional Post Secondary Building (RPC). Once your scholarship is submitted, your award will be applied to your account.
Vending Machine Refunds
Students who lose money in the vending machines on the ECTC campus may request a refund from the Business Affairs Office. Please indicate the building, machine and snack product when reporting lost money. Also, we would greatly appreciate it if you would report any machine malfunctions.
Business Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(270) 706-8722 or (877) 246-2322 extension 68722 Fort Knox Education Center Contact: (502) 942-0101 ext. 68858 Springfield Campus Contact: (859) 336-1361 Leitchfield Campus Contact: (270) 259-1540