The ECTC Business Affairs Office supports students and the college with various financial needs.
Payment Deadlines: Please refer to ECTC's Academic Calendar to see the payment deadline dates for the current semester.
- Accepted Forms of Payment:
- Check/Money Order
- Credit/Debit Card
Please make checks payable to "ECTC" and include your Student ID number. There is a $50.00 fee for returned checks.
Important Payment Information
Tuition must be one of the following by the payment deadline to avoid cancellation of your classes. It is your responsibility to drop classes according to the deadlines posted in ECTC's Academic Calendar, failure to do so could result in a balance due.
- Pay in person
- Pay online through your Student Self-Service
- Pay by phone (270-706-8722)
- Mail Check payment to ECTC Business Office
You can view your Financial Aid Awards online through your Student Self-Service account. If your aid is less than your balance, you will be responsible for the remaining portion.
Third Party Billing
Some organizations offer tuition assistance!
If a third-party organization (your employer, Vocational Rehab, DOD, etc.) is paying for part or all of your tuition, please let the Business Office know so we can ensure you have the correct paperwork on file.
KCTCS partners with Nelnet to provide payment plan options to students. You must enroll through your Student Self-Service each semester you wish to have a payment plan. Payments are automatically taken out around the 20th of each month. There is a $25.00 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester. Please refer to the Payment Plans page for more details and steps to sign up.
If you have a financial hold on your account due to a past balance, you will not be permitted to register for any future classes or obtain a transcript until the balance is paid in full. Delinquent accounts could be subject to referral to the Kentucky Department of Revenue for collections, which will result in additional fees.
Students may receive a refund due to excess financial aid awards or excess payment on their account. Our school delivers your refund with BankMobile Disbursements (a technology solution, powered by BMTX, Inc). In order to receive your refund, you must select a refund preference.
Steps to set up your refund preference:
- Log in to your Student Self-Service account
- Select the "Account Balance" tile
- Click "Select My Refund Preference"
- You will be redirected to BankMobile Disbursements' website where you will complete the process of setting up your refund preference
If for any reason you are unable to log in to your profile, please contact us!
If you have received a scholarship from an outside source please bring it to our office, or have the scholarship mailed to the ECTC Business Office so we can ensure it is posted to your account properly. Also, check out scholarship opportunities available through ECTC.
- Run out of printing money? You can stop by the Business Office (RPC Room 107) or call us at 270-706-8722 to add money to your printing account.
- Lose money in a vending machine on campus? You may request a refund from the Business Office (RPC Room 107). Please indicate the building the machine is located in and the amount lost when making a request.
- Lose something? Ask us! The Business Office manages the lost and found for the college and someone may have turned it in.
Business Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00AM-5:00PM and Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM(270) 706-8722 or (877) 246-2322 extension 68722 ECTCBusinessOffice@kctcs.edu Extended Campus Contacts Fort Knox: (270) 706-8858 Springfield: (859) 336-1361 Leitchfield: (270) 259-1540