VA Enrollment Form
Directions: Complete this entire form, every semester, after you are scheduled into classes, and return it to the Veterans Affairs Office (RPC 110) on ECTC main campus.
- It is your responsibility to inform this VA Office of any changes in your enrollment to include: any drops, adds, or changes of major; changes in address, phone # etc. each semester.
- Benefits can only pay for courses that are required for the student’s CURRENT degree program.
- Veterans can repeat classes only if the previous grade was not passing.
- No payment can be received for audited courses or for any remedial courses taken online.
- A student cannot round out until the ECTC Registrar has conducted an official degree audit showing the student is in their graduating semester and a copy given directly to the ECTC VA Certifying Official.
- Student is required by law to submit all prior transcripts and documents that can be used to establish prior credit.