Choose a Rewarding Career!
The Business Administration program prepares students for a variety of careers in business. A core curriculum provides students with a foundation of knowledge applicable to any business career.
What are my career choices?
At ECTC, the Business Administration program offers Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degrees, diplomas and a variety of certificates in the areas of Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Financial Perspectives, General Business, Human Resource Management, Leadership, Management, Real Estate Management, Small Business Management, and Team Leadership. The curriculum is designed for those who seek entry level jobs, as well as for currently employed individuals wishing to enhance their skills.
What are my degree, diploma, or certificate options?
Degrees and Transfers
- Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Business Administration - Accounting Track
- AAS Degree in Business Administration - Hospitality Management Track
- AAS Degree in Business Administration - Human Resource Management Track
- AAS Degree in Business Administration - Management Track
- AAS Degree in Business Administration - Real Estate Management Track
ECTC has numerous partnerships with 4-year universities. If you are interested in a transfer pathway in this field, check out our partnering university pathways. Find more information on transferring from ECTC.
- Accounting Certificate
- Accounting Recordkeeping Specialist Certificate
- Advanced Business Administration Certificate
- Business Transfer Certificate
- Entrepreneurship Certificate
- Financial Perspectives Certificate
- General Business Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
- Management Certificate
- Payroll Accounting Specialist Certificate
- Public Leadership Certificate
- Real Estate Pre-licensing Certificate
- Real Estate Residential Certificate
- Small Business Management Certificate
- Supervisory Management Certificate
- Team Leadership Certificate
Where do I start?
Apply for admission to ECTC to receive information from the Admissions Office about submitting your placement test scores (ACT or other exams) and to schedule a meeting with an advisor to register for your classes.
Length of Program
You can earn an Associate in Applied Science degree in two years if you maintain full-time status.
This information should not be considered a substitute for the KCTCS Catalog (PDF, 408 pages). You should always choose classes in cooperation with your faculty advisor to ensure that you meet all degree requirements.