Enroll in Spring Classes for a Chance to Win $500
Published on Oct 4, 2022
New and current students who enroll in Spring classes between October 1 and November 30 will be entered into a drawing to win one of ten $500 gift cards, sponsored by Magnolia Bank.
- Any new or current student who enrolls in at least 6 credit hours for the Spring 2023 semester between October 1-November 30 will be entered.
- Students may enroll in one or both 8-week bi-terms to be eligible.
- Students must be credential-seeking (actively in a certificate, diploma, or degree program).
- 10 unduplicated students will be randomly drawn to receive one $500 gift card on December 5, 2022.
- Students will be notified via KCTCS email if they have won.
- Students must show proof of ID to pick up their gift card.
- Deadline to pick up gift card is January 11, 2023. New names for unclaimed gift cards will be drawn on January 12, 2023.
- Additional gift cards may be awarded after December 5, 2022, if funds remain.
- Apply for admission.
- Check your email for next steps to enroll in classes. (Submit transcripts/test scores if needed, make an advising appointment, etc.)
- You must be Ready to Enroll (RTE) before you meet with an advisor and enroll in classes.
- Make an appointment with your academic advisor.
- Check for other advising options.