August 2021 COVID-19 Update
Our #Healthy at ECTC protocols have changed as of August 6. Here’s what you need to know about our campuses:
- Masks are required inside ECTC buildings regardless of an indivdual's vaccination status.
- If you are sick, stay home. Faculty, staff and students should follow current CDC quarantine guidelines. Continue to report any positive cases or exposures associated with COVID-19 to Whitney.Taylor@kctcs.edu or Lilian.Lawson@kctcs.edu.
- All ECTC buildings, offices and classrooms may return to 100% capacity.
- Continue to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Daily sanitation will continue in office, classroom and lab settings.
- Pure Air Control will optimize indoor air quality in high-traffic areas across campus.
- Be kind. Change brings additional stress and anxiety for all. It is important to respect each other.
- Vaccinations are not required at ECTC. We continue to encourage all who are not currently vaccinated to seek an appointment for vaccination at https://www.ltdhd.org/vaccine-registration-all/ or https://www.vaccines.gov/search/. Team Kentucky’s Shot At A Million provides a great incentive to Kentuckians to get their COVID-19 vaccine.
For more information about COVID-19 protocols, see Governor Beshear’s executive order 2021-386 (PDF).