January 10, 2023 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Meeting
Tuesday, January 10, 2023
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Dr. Corina Langford||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
- Huron Consulting Group (“Huron”) is partnering with KCTCS to provide an optimization analysis for the system’s physical resources, academic programs, and administrative support structures. The goal of the engagement is to identify opportunities to improve operations, cross-campus collaboration, and overall efficiency.
- Huron will be meeting with groups at all colleges over the next several months to gain specific insight from various people within each college. Additionally, Huron will hold a “Town Hall” meeting inviting everyone from each college to share feedback.
Division Wish Lists
- Cabinet members reviewed a list of requests from each division gathered from 2022 grant office division meetings.
Occupational Technical Building Renovation
- The final plans for what programs will be housed in the Occupational Technical building will need to be determined no later than June 2023.
- Dr. Langford shared with Cabinet members a plan to relocate certain offices within Student Affairs to create a more efficient flow between offices and to expedite the registration process. The new plan creates a more welcoming atmosphere for visitors and incoming students.
Meeting adjourned at 11:07 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)