May 9, 2023 - Cabinet Minutes
ECTC President's Cabinet Retreat
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
9:00 a.m. – RPC 200C, Board Room
|Mike Hazzard||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Brent Holsclaw||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Dr. Corina Langford||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Darrin Powell||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Whitney Taylor||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Dr. Megan Stith||Cabinet Member||Yes|
|Dr. Juston Pate||President/CEO||Yes|
|Emily Allen||Executive Administrative Assistant||Yes|
- Our budget has been finalized and will be presented to the Board of Directors this Friday, May 12, during the Board of Directors meeting.
- Over the next year Cabinet will focus on the development of a comprehensive advising plan and our new Provost/Chief Academic Officer, Dr. Telly Sellars, will oversee the development of this plan.
- Cabinet will meet for their annual summer retreat on June 13, 2023 from 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Cabinet members reviewed the KCTCS college performance on 2021-2022 CPE diversity metrics assessment results.
Operations Appreciation Day
- June 2 will be Operations Appreciation Day on campus, this is also a day where we remember former employee, Kenny Reed. A luncheon will be held on campus in front of the Occupational Technical Building at 11:30 a.m. for our Operations and Maintenance staff members.
Meeting adjourned at 9:45 a.m.
Respectfully submitted, Emily Allen (Executive Administrative Assistant)