VA Education Benefits
We're Here to Help!
Our Office is staffed by full-time college employees and VA Work Study students whose
mission is to assist you while at Elizabethtown Community and Technical College (ECTC).
We can help you with VA forms and act as a liaison between you and the VA Regional
Offices to answer questions and solve problems. ECTC Military and Veteran Services Center is not affiliated with the U.S. Department
of Veteran Affairs.
This website does not include all educational and other VA benefit programs, but it does provide an introduction to the education services and benefits provided by ECTC Military and Veteran Services Center and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs to veterans and their spouses and dependents. For further information or assistance, please contact us.
Admission to the college
The Military and Veteran Services Center can help you with your application for admission
to ECTC and with your application for VA education benefits through the U.S. Department
of Veterans Affairs.
You should contact Military and Veteran Services Center at least 60 days prior to your anticipated starting date to allow for processing time.
- Attention Guard and Reserve Members. Use this link to find out additional benefits available to you.
- To verify your enrollment for Chapter 30 & Chapter 1606 participants: https://www.gibill.va.gov/wave/
- Military and Veteran Services
MIlitary and Veteran Services Center:
- Tabbi Stutzenberger - Director of Military and Veteran Services
- Sheila Fonda - Academic Advisor, VA School Certifying Official
- Kenneth Jefferson - Academic Advisor, VA School Certifying Official
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.