Hiring Student Peer Tutors
If you are an exceptional student that may be interested in working part-time during this semester, Student Support Services (SSS) is looking to hire peer tutors for the upcoming semester to tutor in a variety of subjects. Aside from financial compensation, you will also receive comprehensive training, valuable experience to help build a dynamic resume, leadership opportunities, access to learning resources, and the opportunity to participate in a lot of fun activities throughout the semester!
You do not have to qualify for work-study to be eligible to work for SSS; however, you do need the following:
- At least a 3.0 GPA (In the subject area you wish to tutor)
- Reliable transportation to and from campus.
- The ability to work at least 10 hours a week.
Please complete the application and submit it through one of the following methods:
- Email it to Alexis Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email it to Patty Hawkins at email@example.com.
- Drop it off in the Student Support Services office located in ATB 104.