Hiring Student Peer Tutors
If you are an exceptional student that may be interested in working part-time during this semester, Student Support Services (SSS) is looking to hire peer tutors for the upcoming semester to tutor in a variety of subjects. Aside from financial compensation, you will also receive comprehensive training, valuable experience to help build a dynamic resume, leadership opportunities, access to learning resources, and the opportunity to participate in a lot of fun activities throughout the semester!
You do not have to qualify for work-study to be eligible to work for SSS; however, you do need the following:
- At least a 3.0 GPA (In the subject area you wish to tutor)
- Reliable transportation to and from campus.
- The ability to work at least 10 hours a week.
Please complete the application and submit it through one of the following methods:
- Email it to Alexis Hutchinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email it to Patty Hawkins at email@example.com.
- Drop it off in the Student Support Services office located in ATB 104.
Events in Morrison Gallery
Join us for these events in November 2019. All events are free and open to the public.
This exhibit features both two-dimensional and three-dimensional artwork by artist Paula Haynes. Haynes was named the 2018 Central Kentucky Art Guild’s Artist of the Year. She creates colorful and inspirational work in a variety of media.
|11/20/19||3 p.m.||The Guitar Club & Creative Writing Club will perform music and read from original creative works.|