Welcome to the Fort Knox Center!
Classes at Fort Knox are open to all students
Getting on Post
We are closer to Chaffee Gate than the other gates. You will find us in Building 1174, Room 203; enter the building from doors facing the parking lot.
Our Services and Degrees
We are a full service center for all students.
- Apply for admission, get advised, take your placement exam, have your transcripts and/or JST evaluated, and more!
- Additionally, we specialize in assisting military students with all military portals, and spouses with MyCAA.
Degrees taught at Fort Knox include:Associate in Arts
Associate in Science
AAS in Business Administration
AAS in Engineering and Electronics Technology
AAS in General Occupational/Technical Studies
Plus, you can earn Certificates with most of these degrees!
On-Demand, Online, Hybrid and In-Person Classes!
- You decide the format and the length of class!
- With Learn on Demand you can complete the class online at your own pace. There are no assignment deadlines and all testing is online.
- In-person and other online classes are offered in an 8, 12 or 16 week format. Class assignments testing requirements vary for each class.
Let's Connect! We are ready to help you with your future today!
Building 1174, Room 203, Dixie Street
Fort Knox, KY 40121
Elizabethtown Community and Technical College is accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Elizabethtown Community and Technical College. Accreditation of the Fort Knox Center is dependent upon the continued accreditation of ECTC.
This page maintained by: firstname.lastname@example.org