Online Job Board
Elizabethtown Community & Technical College uses College Central Network as its official job resource platform. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, local community residents and employers at www.collegecentral.com/elizabethtown. Students, plus alumni and local residents, quickly apply to jobs posted exclusively to our school.
Register to search and apply for jobs and upload or create your resume.
- Go to www.collegecentral.com/elizabethtown
- Select the Student or Alumni icon
- Click on the Create Account link
- Create a User ID and Password then click Continue to complete your registration.
Interested in registering an account and posting your openings on our colleges online job board? It is completely free, open to students AND alum, and very simple to do.
- Visit www.CollegeCentral.com/elizabethtown
- Register your free account
- Post, update, and manage your jobs exclusively at our job board
- Search our schools’ exclusive resumes for qualified candidates
- Match your internships or employment opportunities with our job seekers
- Target your postings and become an employer of choice
- Receive posting responses directly from our job seekers
- Join recruiters nationwide who have found their candidates here