Elizabethtown Community and Technical College is a comprehensive two-year college
that provides a wealth of education and cultural resources for our students and the
12-county region we serve.
Several key offices work together to serve the diverse educational and training needs
of our students:
- The President, Dr. Juston Pate, is committed to creating new academic programs consistent
with community needs, strengthening existing programs, and reaching out to the community
and workforce, making ECTC the college of choice for area students.
- The Office of Business Affairs allocates the college's financial resources to ensure the best possible experience
for students, faculty, and staff.
- The Office of Institutional Advancement spearheads the annual giving and endowed giving initiatives and manages the grants
- The Office of Public Relations provides publications, news releases, advertisements and other tools to assist in
college public relations, communications and student recruitment efforts. The office
is also the point of contact for media inquiries and acts as media spokesperson.
- The Office of Human Resources is committed to recruiting and retaining the best and most reliable candidates for
employment at ECTC.
- The Records Office will evaluate any college credit you may have earned, including credit by exam and
credit from other colleges. We can assist you with providing a copy of your class
schedule, enrollment verification, and dropping or adding a class. We also process
your application for graduation and provide copies of your transcript on request.