TRIO Student Support Services
When you need a little support understanding the process of being in college, or if you need tutoring in a subject area, we can help! Our highly trained professional staff provides individualized attention to get you the help you need. This friendly environment will motivate you toward the successful completion of your education.
To be eligible for Student Support Services (SSS), you must be a:
- First generation college student (neither parent has received a bachelor's degree) or a
- Low-income individual (based on Federal Income Guidelines) or a
- Student with a documented disability.
How We Can Help:
- Guide you through the educational process.
- Help you fill out the FAFSA (Financial Aid) form.
- Give you advice to help you select a degree or career program.
- Offer academic counseling.
- Provide individualized transfer assistance for students seeking a bachelor's degree.
- Offer one-on-one tutorial services.
- Provide educational seminars.
- Plan transfer trips to 4-year institutions in Kentucky.
- Create friendships with fellow SSS students.
Take the next step...
Ready to get started? Complete the TRIO Application and/or stop by our offices (Room 104, Academic Technical Building) and talk to one of our Student Support Services representatives. We look forward to meeting you!
Student Support Services is a Federal TRIO Program funded 100% by the U.S. Department of Education.