A GREAT EDUCATION IS WITHIN REACH
Whether you’ve been out of high school for four years or 40, ECTC will help you build
a better future. Here’s everything you need to know about applying as an adult student.
Earn an associate degree, a diploma or a certificate, or explore your interests in continuing education classes—whatever your goals are,
ECTC has a program for you. Many of our programs are especially designed for working
adults, with classes in the evenings, on Saturdays and online.
Applying to ECTC as an adult student is easy, and we’ll support you every step of
Apply for Continuing Education Classes
- Choose your class. From computer skills to yoga, our course list offers something for everyone.
- Register for class and pay your bill. The process is fast and easy, and our costs are reasonable.
Apply for Degree, Diploma & Certificate Programs
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes 15 minutes to complete.
- Send us transcripts from any colleges you’ve attended. If you’ve not attended any, we’ll need your high school transcript. You can order
high school transcripts at parchment.com or college records at the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Submit your ACT or SAT scores or the results of placement testing.
- Explore financial aid. Our generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable.
Questions about applying to ECTC as an adult? Give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to helping you reach your goals!